6 Drinks That Will Give You Glowing, Radiant Skin - Even If You Have Sensitive Skin
Not everyone’s skin reacts the same way to products, especially not beauty products. You might have heard horror stories of friends whose sensitive skin broke out in nasty hives or rashes after using some sort of new product, and you’ve probably experienced similar reactions yourself at some point or another. Despite this, you shouldn’t give up on finding ways to keep your skin healthy and glowing! In fact, there are quite a few drinks that can improve your skin without irritating it. Check out these six drinks that will give you glowing, radiant skin - even if you have sensitive skin!
1) Green TeaGreen tea is a powerful antioxidant—it contains more catechins than black or oolong teas. Drinking green tea can help your body repair skin damage caused by exposure to UV rays, pollution and other stressors. Drink up! Green tea has been shown to provide great health benefits and can be found in almost any grocery store.
2) CoffeeIt’s no secret that there are plenty of benefits to drinking coffee. Did you know that it can help give your skin a healthy glow? Try adding a bit of cream and honey to your cup. Honey is full of antioxidants and is known for making skin appear brighter and more luminous. Caffeine stimulates blood flow and helps fight signs of aging.
3) GingerGinger is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can actually help your body fight inflammation. Drinking ginger tea daily and using it topically will really give you glowing skin. Combine ginger with honey for maximum benefits!
4) Lemon WaterSqueeze half a lemon into a tall glass of water every morning for a dose of Vitamin C to hydrate your skin from within. Like citrus fruits? Toss in an orange or two as well.
5) Bone BrothThe collagen in bone broth is great for your skin. It will give it a healthy glow and keep it feeling soft and smooth. Bone broth is also a good source of minerals like calcium and magnesium which you can use to treat acne. Drinking bone broth regularly also helps strengthen hair and nails!
Everyone needs to drink a minimum of eight glasses of water each day. Water helps flush toxins out of your body while hydrating your skin, keeping it looking radiant and glowing. Water is also proven to help you lose weight by reducing bloating. It’s worth noting that certain fruits can be substituted for some of your daily water intake—think apples and lemons instead of plain H2O (lemon will also help clear up breakouts).
Aussenskin make the best gifts because they come already gift wrapped in a gorgeous gift bag with navy blue rope ties and 2 satin ribbons, with the added bonus of extra gifts. You will get a quality jade stone guasha facial massage tool with the eye cream and moisturisers, or eco-friendly reusable makeup wipes with the cleaner and toning mist.